Basher Haven
Welcome to the NEW Basher Haven, to get rid of this screen please login and join the forum.

Basher Admin
Basher Haven
Welcome to the NEW Basher Haven, to get rid of this screen please login and join the forum.

Basher Admin
Basher Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBasher HomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing Basher

Go down 
+3
stumpy
catscratch1
... G ...
7 posters
AuthorMessage
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi to anyone that still comes to the site..I myself hav not been here for awhile...I sure miss all the guys and gals from the old basher....Its time to try and revive some old friends and try to get some bashing back in our lives....I'm going to start stopping by here everyday again and hope to see a few old faces stopping by to chat as well....With some luck maybe we can get basher back so the people we all miss can join in and chat once more.
Back to top Go down
catscratch1
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Hi G and who ever else is still around here I agree with you G lets get this site up and running again and some Sunday bashes would be good now that its not so hot outside. I'll get permission to go out to the pit at Dunmore again as soon as I can get ahold of Alan again. Looking forward to some R/C action in the near future. Thanks RON
Back to top Go down
https://basherhaven.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
stumpy
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 pm

I agree, plus I have a brand new Redcat Rampage MT, with a reed port 30.5, I am itching to destroy.
Back to top Go down
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 pm

hi guys good to see there are a few guys still stopping by...Lets try a sunday bash...this sunday i'm gonna be in Calgary...but next sunday would be great....Lets geter done. RC 1 Clap
Back to top Go down
Pooki
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Hey guys... I would be up for a few bashes now that the crazy summer is gone. Good to see a few of us back here again. Looking forward to meeting up for some fun.
Back to top Go down
AXIALGUY
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:24 pm

hey hey strangers. i see there is still some life out there. i might be up for a bash next week. keep me posted and maybe we'll see ya there
Back to top Go down
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:37 am

So lets try to go out to the pit next sunday...if its ok with your friend Ron...post up if we are able to go and lets try to get the crew together for a good ole bash...Who's all in????????????????????????.....
Back to top Go down
yolonda21
Basher Newb
Basher Newb
yolonda21

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 am

Hmmm sounds interesting...I might be up for a good old bash in the hat as well.......☺️
Back to top Go down
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 am

Things are looking good for a bash next sunday...is the gravel pit going to be free so that we can use it Ron???...let us know and we'll plan to bash hard and break lots....Basherhaven style
Back to top Go down
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 pm

So did you check with the guy that owns the pit...Ron??????......................What time would everyone like to meet....noon'ish or ???? ....Looking forward to getting out with everyone and breaking some parts...My repair bill is every low this year...lol...good for me ...Bad for the LHS....See you all on SUNDAY.....
Back to top Go down
catscratch1
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Hi G I haven't been able too get ahold of Alan yet but I'm still trying . Iwill post something as soon as I know. It would be good to get out on Sunday with the guy's Talk to you later
Back to top Go down
https://basherhaven.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
true2dz
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 am

Awesome to hear the band gettn back together again RC 2 Keep them pix coming and vids gentlemen. Sword
Back to top Go down
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 am

Hey Carlos...how you been man...glad to see you stopping by still
Back to top Go down
true2dz
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Wat up "G" nice to hear from ya' how are u and joe doing?..... Well im still here and still bashin the HighDeser with my 5B Baja. Football Hope to see all of us back here at BH
Peace out Bro.
Back to top Go down
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Doin good Carlos...haven't been bashing much...been to busy at work..hoping to get out soon,,maybe you should post some fresh pics ...it might get us all going a little...some bashing before the snow flies would be great...
Back to top Go down
true2dz
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Just added onether savage of mine hope ya like cheers
Back to top Go down
true2dz
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Awesome joe just joined in talk 2 ya later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Basher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Basher   Missing Basher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Basher
Page 1 of 1