Basher Haven
Welcome to the NEW Basher Haven, to get rid of this screen please login and join the forum.

Basher Admin
Basher Haven
Welcome to the NEW Basher Haven, to get rid of this screen please login and join the forum.

Basher Admin
Basher Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBasher HomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bashfest????

Go down 
+3
Chaos
theslam19_98
luckysawyer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
luckysawyer
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:59 pm

What's the word on Bashfest? I live a couple hours away from Medicine Hat and would love to come if its happening. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
theslam19_98
Basher Newb
Basher Newb
theslam19_98

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:57 am

X2 would like to know thanks RC 2
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Admin
Chaos

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:49 pm

You know this is a funny topic...we dedcided we weren't going to do it again due to how certian people reacted after the event was over...as was stated last year it was to be a bash..everyone come out and have fun, meet new people, and everyone gets a little something when they left. This year in the past 2 months i have recieved e-mails from all over the dam place wondering if we are doing it again this year and when caus ehtye are coming..even event sponsers want in once again...now i sit here wondering what to do cause i know i had a awesome time..but lets put this to topic..do we hold it again? if so what do you guys want to do at "Bashfest 09" let me know as k your buddies..lets see if there ie enough interest ot do it again..out LHS has been getting calls from people asking AL if he knows if we are doing it again also..lol

Joe
Back to top Go down
https://basherhaven.forumotion.com
theslam19_98
Basher Newb
Basher Newb
theslam19_98

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:05 pm

i would be in to try and comming RC 2
Back to top Go down
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:41 am

I think we should have it...How about middle of July?????...or 3rd weekend in august????....anyone have any ideas...of dates or anything else???....let us know and we'll try to get it planned.
Back to top Go down
luckysawyer
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:22 pm

I think the sooner the better. Also, as far as what events to have, Jump contest, hill climbs, time trials of some sort, tug of war. I would be into anything. I would just like to be at an R/C event of some kind. I live in Swift Current and could probably get 1 or 2 others to come with me.
Back to top Go down
stumpy
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Personally I am busy until the middle of June spraying crops. Then I start harvest in August. So anytime in between.
Back to top Go down
AXIALGUY
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:30 am

I have gotten a lot of emails as well about this event. lets do it in july some time. as for events i like the hill climb,tug of war,time trial and a tuff ruck comp.
Back to top Go down
Welding Rod
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:21 pm

A tuff ruck comp Ray is that saying if you break tuff ruck to you. LMAO
Back to top Go down
AXIALGUY
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Finger 2 lol ya tuff ruck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bashfest???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashfest????   Bashfest???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bashfest????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Basher Haven :: WELCOME TO BASHER HAVEN :: Basher Front Page News-
Jump to: