Basher Haven
Welcome to the NEW Basher Haven, to get rid of this screen please login and join the forum.

Basher Admin
Basher Haven
Welcome to the NEW Basher Haven, to get rid of this screen please login and join the forum.

Basher Admin
Basher Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBasher HomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life and Times of my Baja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AXIALGUY
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Life and Times of my Baja Empty
PostSubject: Life and Times of my Baja   Life and Times of my Baja Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:12 am

So i was looking at pics of my baja and decided to show you the transformation that it has gone from since i got it. here we go...
Life and Times of my Baja Thecollection004
Thats what it looked like when i got it from Bamasavage. (Thanks Phil i love this thing.) Sure looked good back then.
Life and Times of my Baja DSC01296
That was a few weeks before Bashsfest '08 looking all nice and clean.
But then Came that dreadful sunday afternoon. The sun was shining the warm breeze blowing and that HUGE HUGE jump that the savage guys were hitting.
Well needless to say i was a lil envous of them so i decided it was my turn to be the "WOW LOOK AT THAT GUY!!!" guy. so i headed back way back to the fence to get a good run at the HUGE jump. Full tilt i go heading for it faster and faster the baja goes and just as i reach the bottom of the jump i start thinking man these thing are kinda like lawn darts when you jump them? what the hell was i thinking?
But buy this time it was to late to turn back not with ..G.. and Chaos and all the other guys watching. not to mention i was on the ramp now. well like you would think the baja hit the ramp and man did it get some air. and just like i thought and your thinking ..............................
Life and Times of my Baja IMG_0418
So here we are a new bashing year and well here is the new and improved Baja 5B with new Chassis.
Life and Times of my Baja DSC03015
Did i learn a lesson from all this you ask?
Yes yes i did....... If you wanna play lawn darts don't do it with a baja
Back to top Go down
theslam19_98
Basher Newb
Basher Newb
theslam19_98

Life and Times of my Baja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Times of my Baja   Life and Times of my Baja Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:33 pm

nice looking man RC 2
Back to top Go down

Life and Times of my Baja
Page 1 of 1