Basher Haven
Welcome to the NEW Basher Haven, to get rid of this screen please login and join the forum.

Basher Admin
Basher Haven
Welcome to the NEW Basher Haven, to get rid of this screen please login and join the forum.

Basher Admin
Basher Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBasher HomepageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello hello Hello

Go down 
+7
... G ...
stumpy
Tazerman
AXIALGUY
catscratch1
Bamasavage
Chaos
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Admin
Chaos

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:51 am

hey people my name is Joe and along with my 3 favorite people we started this forum all over again because...you can't keep a good thing down..thank you .. G .., Bamasavag, and our Smiley Queen..i appreciated all the help you guys have given the sites.

Joe
Back to top Go down
https://basherhaven.forumotion.com
Bamasavage
Admin
Admin
Bamasavage

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:07 am

I'm Bamasavage been here with Joe thru all the changes, my wife Bama's Girl will get the forums set up tonight, thats always been our job...LMAO[img]Hello hello Hello Race001-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
catscratch1
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Hello all I'm Ron I have been around Basher for awhile now Nice to see it up and running again. It looks like you guys did a nice job on the new site. Thanks Ron
Back to top Go down
https://basherhaven.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
AXIALGUY
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm

ey there everyone i'm Ray been around the basher site for a long time. Almost since the start if i remember rite.
Anyway nice to up and running again
Back to top Go down
Tazerman
Basher Newb
Basher Newb
Tazerman

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi all, I'm Gerry and I'm glad ur up and running again. Nice job on the new site guys and queen
Back to top Go down
stumpy
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm Curtis, been around for about a year and a half. Having a blast, and good to see this up and running again.
Back to top Go down
... G ...
Admin
Admin
... G ...

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:27 am

Hi everyone I'm ... G ... and i have been here since the very beginning...sure happy to see the members coming and jioning the new BASHER anything you need be sure to let me know and i'll try to help best I can.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Admin
Chaos

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:00 am

AWESOME..glad you guys all made it over, we are still working on the site but it is coming along..thanks guys for joining..appreciate it.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Bama's Girl
Admin
Admin
Bama's Girl

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Well lets see if I can tell you who I am.....I am Bama's Girl, AKA Debbie, AKA Smilie Queen, but most just call me MOM!

I have been on Basher since the beginning and am HONORED that Joe let me be the Queen because :lovesmilies

So THANKS Joe This Much

[img]Hello hello Hello House_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
theslam19_98
Basher Newb
Basher Newb
theslam19_98

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:39 pm

hi all i am chris i have been around for a while and love the new site glad it is back RC 2 and here is the best part no smoke only battery power lol ... had to ad that
Back to top Go down
true2dz
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Hello all' You all know me im Carlos and i 've been with BH for a bit. And im glad to see this awesom furum wheels turning if i can help in aney way let me know thanx. Hello hello Hello DSC04885
Back to top Go down
Brumatt
Admin
Admin
Brumatt

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Hiya Yall know me, so I'll keep this short. I have other aliases like Xjeepguy, Sasquatch, and a few others that people tend to call me. I'll be around here and there from Phil's house because I dont have the net at my house.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Admin
Chaos

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Brumatt wrote:
Hiya Yall know me, so I'll keep this short. I have other aliases like Xjeepguy, Sasquatch, and a few others that people tend to call me. I'll be around here and there from Phil's house because I dont have the net at my house.

MATT... Finger 2 ... Rain ... Da Man , i was wondering if you would come over...THANKS BUD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brumatt
Admin
Admin
Brumatt

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Yeah, I cant stay away too long lol. Sharp lookin site Joe, I like the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
true2dz
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 pm

supp matt nice to have on board
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Admin
Chaos

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 am

thats a cool pictures carlos..good to soo ya still kicking.
Back to top Go down
true2dz
Basher Newb
Basher Newb

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 pm

thanx joe' i been real busy lately with work.I finally got a weaken off "finally" thank god! Sword So how is my buddy joe doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello Hello   Hello hello Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello hello Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Basher Haven :: WELCOME TO BASHER HAVEN :: Welcome to Basher :: Introduction Area-
Jump to: